Senior PHP/CMS Developer
The Senior PHP/CMS Developer will work directly with MindTrust Labs Product Managers, Digital Strategists, and various teams to execute on projects encompassing (Web apps, Web sites, landing pages, microsites) and private (intranet and client portal) web properties.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Yii, etc), and popular CMS/Ecommerce platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Magento, etc.).
MindTrust Labs is a fast-growing company, and we often act and adapt quickly to rapidly changing business needs. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects, discuss prioritization, and relay expectations between multiple teams with varied technical skill-sets.
Successful candidates should be able to solve coding challenges presented during interviews using PHP.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Expert PHP knowledge
- Knowledge of Computer Science Fundamentals (beyond arrays, loops, and recursions)
- Experience working with Laravel and other MVC PHP frameworks
- Knowledge of relational database management systems, SQL and MongoDB
- CSS framework experience (Bootstrap or similar)
- Ability to optimize systems for performance, scalability, reliability and maintainability
- Web-based portfolio demonstrating and speaking to involvement in projects
- Experience working with WordPress, Drupal, Craft, ExpressionEngine, WooCommerce, Magento, and other CMS/Ecommerce platforms
- At least 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
- Writing and deploying PHP applications using modern tools
- GIT or SVN experience
- RESTful API design and development
- Mobile-first Responsive Development experience
- LESS or SASS experience
- Contributions to Open Source projects
- Agency experience preferred, but not required
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below: